Who can give you better advice on using Twitter effectively and creatively more than the “creme de la creme” of Twitter users themselves? The answer is simple: No one!
Therefore, for today’s post, I will be sharing with you 10 great tips from 10 equally great Twitter users that are sure to enhance your overall tweeting experience:
- ryansholin – Be honest. Have fun. Don’t try to sell anything.
- wpcandy – Twitter about stuff that has to do with your blog, but also Twitter stuff that has nothing to do with your blog.
- scottkarp – Share links, share ideas, ask questions, answer questions — anything but “what are you doing?” unless it’s really interesting.
- rosshill – Join the conversation, there are too many blog promoters on twitter who just broadcast. Learn @ and start networking :)
- soniasimone – Write each word like it matters, because it does. Continue reading