Twitter can be used for business and pleasure. When used correctly, Twitter can be a great tool for small businesses to grow and prosper.
Therefore, today’s post will be a collection of 10 valuable tips every small business could benefit from:
1. As I have mentioned before, and I can’t stress this enough, do not use “eggs” as your Twitter avatar and be smart about your choice of Twitter background.
2. Use a business Twitter account to create a great place for customer relationship management. Teach your clients to use Twitter to keep with the happenings of your company. Also, it can help you share the news and information regarding the success of your clients.
3. Use Twitter as a discussion forum. Ask your clients and prospective clients what they would like to see, hear, taste, and experience.
4. Use Google Analytics to measure the traffic directed from Twitter to your blog or website. If you can measure the traffic related to sales or acquisitions it help you understand an ROI from the tool.
5. Encourage your employees to join Twitter and become part of the conversation.
6. Fill out your profile. Make sure you put information regarding your personal life as well as your business life. This is important because, yes, tweeps do check it. Continue reading