Whether you are designing a website, a logo or an idea, it is essential to understand the ins and outs of design and understand where and how you could go wrong!
Therefore, today’s post is about best and worst practices related to different aspects of design in a list of 10 great tips and tricks:
Design: A Behavior, Not A Department
1. @mpanzarino 15 incredible sites to visit for design inspiration http://tnw.to/18Ozq
2. @webdesignledger: 21 Examples of Parallax Scrolling in Web Design http://goo.gl/3ZIUY
3. @Isadoradlmmo: Self Help: Invention Help for Beginners. How to design, patent, and market a new idea. http://bit.ly/kGHWTk
4. @DesignNewz: New: 26 Logo Design Tips for Newbie Logo Designers http://bit.ly/jHGLYy
5. @Jankovitch Do You Commit These Design Mistakes? | Naldz Graphics http://bit.ly/j3MduP
Posted in Tips and Tricks
Tagged Adobe, beginners, brochures, company, design, evaluate, examples, flyers, fun, howto, inspiration, lightroom, logo, market, mistakes, newbies, parallex, patent, Photoshop, portfolio, scrolling, tips, top, Tricks, Tweeps, Twitter, web, website
Sometimes it’s hard to find something worth tweeting about, or you might just be overwhelmed. So for those looking for inspiration, they should do the following; select 3-5 “pro Twitter users” and 3-5 “lite or less popular users” so that you can look to them for inspiration or you can just RT or reply to one of their tweets.
The people that you pick would need to:
- Post less than 15 tweets a day
- Have a fairly equal conversations to links ratio
- Talk about topics that you feel passionate about
- The less popular users need to be someone you know or have some relationship to
Put those people in a list and make it a daily habit of checking, interacting and replying to those people. This will not only get you active on Twitter, adding those people whom you have a relationship to will make your experience on Twitter more authentic and real. You can also use Tweepi to filter and choose people to add to this list.
Have you found this tip useful?