When using Tweepi, or any other following tools, your avatar can play a very important role in whether tweeps decide to follow you or not.
@beiruta - My Twitter Avatar
Here are 5 reasons why:
1. Recognition: It has been proven that human beings are wired in a manner which allows them to recognize and remember faces. Therefore, if you use a picture of your face in your avatar, you have a higher percentage of being remembered by your followers.
2. Expression: What your expression says in your avatar can actually be a factor in determining who follows you and why! Let’s say your smiling, a sincere smile is considered engaging and attracts people to you but a goofy smile might give off an unprofessional impression. Continue reading
Posted in Clean up your Twitter, Tips and Tricks
Tagged active, avatar, cleanup, flush, follow, followers, following, images, manage, tips, trick, tweep, Tweepi, tweepi v2, Twitter, unfollow, value, Web 2.0
Welcome to the second post dedicated to helping you choose whom to follow based on your friend’s followers’ list.
The difference between @user’s followers and @user’s friends is simple: The former shows you a list of the user’s followers whereas the latter shows you who the user is following.
@user’s friends is mostly used when you find a person who is just so knowledgeable that you say to yourself “Whomever he’s follow has got to be just as smart. I need to follow them too!”. That’s what the Follow by friends is for.
After clicking on “Start following”, you will be taken to a list of followers whom @lovepeaceunity is also following back.
And as usual, based on your preferences, you start choosing whom to follow using the presets.
That’s all for now…
Don’t hesitate to let us know about any more tips you might need :)
Welcome to another tip dedicated to choosing followers to follow via Tweepi.
Today’s tip will be devoted to how to choose users whom you should follow when picking from your friend’s followers’ list.
I chose @bkmacdaddy because he is active and his followers like him and interact with him on a daily basis. When you decide to follow your friend’s followers, make sure you do the same!
Choosing from Your Friend's Followers
Now, using Tweepi presets, you can choose which followers to follow based on your preferences:
- If you want someone active, check his/her last tweet and the number of followers.
- If you want someone to retweet you, look for those with high influence.
- If you’re looking for valuable tweets, you should choose linkless ramblers…
And so on…
Hope you enjoyed this tip.
Don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or tips you would like us to discuss!