Tweeting “right” is not a piece of cake, especially if your intentions go beyond the random act of tweeting to actually promoting products, services and/or people.
Therefore, for today’s post, I”ll be sharing with you 5 Twitter etiquette tips that work for all you Twitter users out there:
- Avoid text speak and “dnt tlk lyk ths”- if you are not able squeeze a proper sentence into 140 characters (or, ideally, less), just keep on trying; nobody likes random, incomplete and senseless sentences!
- Find the balance between being overly negative and too happy. Neither are enormously popular except with others like them. Don’t be somebody you’re not, but if the real you is a jerk, a sap or a fraud, you should probably work on it.
- It goes without saying, but trolls, bullies, spammers and stalkers are not welcome (MySpace would work better for those!) Continue reading
Posted in Tips and Tricks
Tagged automation, balance, business, etiquette, followers, happy, howto, people, products, promotion, retweets, sad, services, spam, spammers, stalkers, tips, Tweeps, tweets, Twitter, users
Twitter Mistakes to Avoid
When you are roaming the web, searching for valuable Twitter related tips, what you really want is tested tips that are effective and straight to the point.
Therefore, for today’s’ post, I will be sharing with you a list of 10 simple and direct Twitter mistakes you should avoid when using Twitter:
- Thou shall not blabber.
- Thou shall not follow random tweeps just to increase one’s number of followers.
- Thou shall not be inactive and complacent.
- Thou shall not talk too much about oneself and one’s achievements.
- Thou shall not expect to be retweeted if thou do not retweet in return. Continue reading
Posted in Tips and Tricks
Tagged active, behavior, conduct, followers, howto, inactive, random, retweets, simple, spam, tips, Tweeps, tweets, Twitter
Bored of business related Twitter applications? Looking for some fun and news ways to enjoy your tweeting experiences and share them with your friends? We have exactly what you are looking!
Today, we will provide you with a list of top 5 fun and weird Twitter applications which will draw a smile on your face and give you something to do when you are bored. Enjoy :)
1.Twitdraw for Graffiti:
A simple tool to draw and color whatever you want! It is similar to Paint Brush yet you have the option to share it on Twitter and have different tweets add their own touches to your piece of art!
Graffitti via Twitdraw
2. Anonymous tweeting via SecretTweet:
SecretTweet allows you to tweet your darkest secrets (or those of your friends) for Twitter to comment on. There’s a mix of the funny and bizarre on the site, though there can also be sad ones as well.
Anonymous Tweets via SecretTweet
Posted in Humor, Tips and Tricks
Tagged anonymous, apps, compare. TweetyPants, drawing, followers, friends, fun, funny, gifts, graffiti, humor, SecretTweet, share, tweet, Twirdraw, Twitgift, Twitter, Twitter Loo, weird, wits