Privacy is a very important concern when using social media channels such as Facebook and Twitter.
Therefore, for today’s post, I will be sharing with you 10 tips to ensure your privacy when using Twitter:
- Never share personal information such as phone numbers, addresses, credit card numbers, etc.
- Choose a complicated password including both letters and numbers. Make sure it is at least 6 characters long and that you change it on a regular basis.
- Avoid linking your Twitter account to other social media channels such as Facebook and FourSquare. Account linking could be very adverse to your privacy.
- Try not to post private pictures, especially those that expose your exact location because, yes, these could be tracked back to you.
- Always remember that anything you post on Twitter is permanent so choose your tweets wisely. Continue reading