There’s no better time to start utilizing Twitter integration tools than right now. Here are 10 of the most useful ways to start turning your site readers into Twitter followers, and vice versa:
- Twitterfeed: A tool which enables you to post your blog to Twitter and Facebook through your RSS feed.
- Follow Me On Twitter Buttons: A blog post which offers multiple choices for “Follow me on Twitter” buttons.
- Loudtwitter: Ships your tweets to your blog and allows you to find all the tweets that contain a specific term or phrase – be it a person, a domain name, or any phrase in general.
- PingTwitter: Enables you to automatically update your Twitter account when you publish a new blog post.
- Chirrup: A PHP Script that allows you to collect Twitter comments for your site.
- Dlvr.it: A site which allows you to deliver your content to Twitter, Facebook and other social media channels.
- Twignature: A decent translated Japanese application to take your username and create a usable Twitter signature for websites and e-mail.
- Twit Counter: Offers a variety of widgets and buttons that people can add to their blogs, websites or social network profiles to show recent Twitter visitors and number of followers.
- Digg Digg: A WordPress plugin, which is used to integrate social media sites such as Reddit, LinkedIn, Yahoo Buzz and more.
We hope you enjoyed our list for today.
Don’t hesitate to share with us any other Twitter integration tools you have used and benefited from, in the comment section below.