Twitter is a fun platform where you could meet friends, share music, videos and stories. However, Twitter could also be a great way to do business!
Therefore, today I will be giving you 10 best ways that you could benefit from Twitter for your business:
- Try to have more than one tweet following up on your business Twitter account. You need continuous interaction with your audience and you don’t want a gap since employees can be busy, be on vacations or even quit!
- When promoting a blog post related to your business, don’t just dump the link on your Twitter followers; explain to them, in a few words, what the post is about or prompt them for a reply at least.
- Follow interesting and active people. If you find tweeps who you think are interesting, follow them and retweet the valuable and interesting things they tweet.
- Share the “human side” of your company. If you’re bothering to tweet, it means you believe social media has value for human connections.
- Commenting on others’ tweets and being active is a great way to build your community.
- Don’t talk about your company too much; people will get sick of it. Diverse, mix and match and be genuine.
- Listen to your employees who are active on Twitter; they might be onto something you are missing.
- Use direct messages for 1-to-1 conversations only if you feel there’s no value to Twitter at large to hear the conversation.
- Use Twitter 3rd party platforms such as TweetDeck and Hootsuite for better account management and follow ups.
- Have a clear strategy in mind for your Twitter use, don’t just type away!
Hope you enjoyed our tips. Looking forward to your feedback and comments down below :)